for New and Returning members
(revised June 2018)
To become a member of NCSOA, you must meet the requirements below and be accepted as a member.
- Be a currently registered USSF certified referee, Grade 8 or higher.
- Register online prior to the start of the season and pay your registration fee (currently $50).
- Pass the 100 question online, open book NFHS soccer rules exam with a score of 85% or higher.
- Provide letters of recommendations from two referee assignors or referee coordinators.
- Have the required Jerseys (Yellow, Green, Red Long Sleeve) and equipment
- Be able to attend all trainings and general meetings.
- Have access to the Internet and have a valid e-mail address to register and receive game assignments.
High School Students or High School Soccer Coaches are ineligible to join the NCSOA